Through Wellness365, our HDS team provides customizable, 24/7 Healthcare from Triage to Post illness. HealthDirect offers specialized rates on Occupational Healthcare, Mental Healthcare, On-site and TeleHealthcare and Emergency Medical Transport and Response for our Corporate and Industrial clients.
Wellness365 Basic Package
- 24-Hour Tele-Consults with Our General Practitioners
- 24-Hour Tele-Counseling: Virtual Counselling with Mental Health Triage and Suicise Risk Assessment
- Case Coordination: Booking and Coordinating Appointments.
- Full Case Management from A- Z, HealthDirect supports the ENTIRE process
- Medical File Storage
- 24- Hour Emergency Access with Ambulance Dispatch
- Exclusive Wellness 365 Digital E-Card and Cardskipper App: Exclusive Access to Special Content on Healthy Living, all Wellness365 features, discounts and direct contact to HDS hotline, digital appointment booking and HDS team
- Medical Discount Platform : Discounts at Medical Facilities Nationwide Discounts at Retailers and Food Establishments Nationwide
- 10% Discount on all Healthcare Services by HDS and the HDS Medical Centre
Wellness 365 Package Riders:
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) Rider:
HDS aims through Our Wellness365 EAP to help our clients cope with marital, financial, or emotional problems; work-related stress;family issues; or substance or alcohol misuse that left unchecked can hurt productivity and drive-up costs for our corporate and industrial clients.
Employee Assistance Programme features included as part of Monthly Retainer:
- 24/7 EAP support including access to a Hotline & WhatsApp
- 24/7 Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Awareness materials on Mental Health and General Wellness
- Exclusive Access to Wellness 365 Subscription Digital E-Card and Wellness 365 Card Skipper App
- Monthly In App Mental Health Seminars & Health Talks Video Uploads
- Quarterly Managerial upskilling / awareness sessions
- Quarterly Mental Health Initiatives / Sensitization sessions
- Monthly reporting on utilization and client satisfaction
Additional Services billed as add-ons to retainer:
- Mental Health Consultation in person OR Video
- Consultation 3 Persons or More
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Policy Development
- On Site Crisis Intervention
- Wellness Seminars & Programs
Clients receive priority emergency medical transport in emergency situations with timely response by Nationally Accredited Ambulance Providers.
The HDS Team will coordinate emergent medical transport and expedite on-site Ambulance response available at all locations throughout Trinidad and Tobago (location being the limiting factor).
A fixed number of ambulance rides will be included in the package with additional Call-outs charged at an additional cost.
Occupational Health Programme Rider
Lead by our team of qualified HDS Occupational Health Physicians HDS coordinates with Administration, HR and HSE Team to provide a holistic and rigorous approach to Occupational Medicine. Our HDS team will:
- Coordinate and assess any occupational health requirements including any workplace injury or incidents that occur; and triage (non-emergency vs emergency)
- Provide quarterly Occupational Assessment of Facility at nil additional cost any occupational hazards are highlighted in a thorough report presented every quarter.
- 24/7 coordination of any emergency procedures, imaging, diagnostic testing and transport and convenient facilitation of the consultation
Discounts on All Occupational Services including Full Occupational Health Medicals , Occupational Health consultations, OGUK medicals, Fit to Work, Sick Leave Evaluations, etc., - see Occupational Health Services -this should be a hyperlink to occu-health section)
Wellness365 Event Packages:
Our Health Day is a completely customizable event which focuses on all prevalent medical and mental health issues.
This includes screening for chronic disease, health education, nutritional awareness, life coaching and team engaging exercises.
Standby Duties at your event that will feature experienced medical professionals that can be customized to your needs to include: Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTS), Paramedics, Registered Nurses and/or Medical Doctors.
- Fully Equipped Standby Ambulance with defibrillators, oxygen, trauma stabilizing devices, first aid and medication.
- On-site Rapid Response Care to health related emergencies or accidents and any medical complaint that arises.
- Fast and Dependable Mobile Medical Treatment and assistance
- Emergency transport in the event hospital care is needed.
Service includes: Case Coordination by the HDS Team guided by the Medical Support from Licensed and Registered Nurses and Medical Doctors.
On-Site Medical Support from Registered and Licensed Nurses
Attending Registered Nurse present on-site in the sick bay during company hours to provide Nursing services, health intervention, drug administration, Emergency Triage and care, with Consultation and Review by HDS Team of Doctors.
- Case Management for Emergencies including medical coordination, emergency medical transport, patient advocacy and Correspondence
- Telehealth Access to Medical Doctor from Sick-Bay
- *Customizable features available.